Next Thursday, January 16, 2020, at the Gonzalo Casas Pessino Cultural Diffusion Center, the Canis Majoris Foundation will hold the Technical Conference titled: “Contemporary Echoes of Identities in Mental Health”.
Coordinated by Ángeles Roig,Doctor in Psychiatry, a group of experts in Psychiatry and Psychology will discuss the different topics that cover the broad spectrum of the theory and practice of Mental Health, seeking multiplicity in order to highlight diversity along with the complexity with which this discipline is faced.
The V Technical Conference we will have the following speakers:
– Doctor Raúl Alelú-Paz (Doctor of Medicine and Surgery)
– Doctor Víctor Aparicio Torres (Doctor of Psychiatry)
– Doctor Valentín Corcés (Doctor of Medicine and Surgery)
– Doctor Antonio Espino (Doctor of Psychiatry)
– Doctor Federico Menéndez (Doctor of Psychiatry)
– Doctor Rocío Rabino (Doctor of Psychology)
– Doctor Ana Sánchez (Vice President of AMIT Valencia-Murcia)
– Doctor Teresa Suárez (Doctor of Psychiatry)
– Doctor Martín Vargas (Doctor of Psychiatry)
This activity is not open to the public.